Monday, January 7, 2008

Help requested: establishing a 'media presence' for the JREF million dollar challenge


It seems the JREF is calling off its challenge in a little over 2 years. I know I could win the money--the problem isn't within the actual paranormal powers--it's within conforming to the rules and setting up a proper protocol that is fair for everyone. I recently viewed one of the preliminary challenges at their site, and it was pathetic on all accounts. "Paranormal peeing." The subject (I believe his name is James) stood with a blackberry or something in his hands, chatting with people on the discussion boards, facing the computer, while the woman with 'powers' stood like 15 feet away in a futile attempt to make James pee his pants. It may be the stupidest thing I have ever seen, on both ends. I can't believe the woman didn't speak up about it.

I realize there are myraid problems involved with the challenge and its parameters, but from this example, it would seem James was actively resisting any kind of engagement with what's her name, the one with pee powers. If that isn't within the protocol of course, then it's technically 'fair.' But, it may show on some level that if one is purposefully resisting, there is something to resist. Obviously, an arguable point, especially with such a bizarre power as that one.

So, my power is general diagnostic powers by prodding the feet, using my hands and a wooden tool. I use a combination of reflexology, acupressure, and intuitive protocols. I've no idea if this is covered within the bounds of the challenge, but if paranormal peeing is included, certainly this should be. It's been 100% accurate in my practice, and I have been doing this for 8 years. Getting an academic to verify it is a done deal.


Establishing the media presence & establishing the protocol, (and their time constraints now) are my only obstacles to one million dollars. So, I am available for interviews and whatnot concerning my fabulous power. By special arrangement, for purposes of subsequent publications of any sort, I offer a free, full reflexology session to demonstrate my abilities.


Ideas and comments welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oddly, I peed my pants as I was reading this post.